Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jacquelyn Frank Finally hooked me!!


Ok so her first series was not so great in my opinion. The Shadowdwellers series will have you gripping the pages so hard your fingers will hurt. Magnus and Dae's story is by far one of the best stories I have ever read!!! He is a penance priest and built the world known as Sanctuary. It was supposed to be a safe place but he is going to find out that the corruption goes extremely deep and will cut straight through to his heart. Magnus likes control and order. When Dae comes into his life she is anything but controlable. Abused for most of her life she doesnt know kindness until Magnus shows her. He may awaken a passion in her for him but she will awaken him to life.

Excellent story!! I was fortunate enough to get to read the ARC of Sagan and Guin's story too. You wont be dissapointed in either of these!!!

2 comments:

Destiny Blaine said...

Hey Wendy,

I'm glad to discover Jacquelyn Frank and I love your blog. I'll be back!

Hugs,
Destiny

Raina James Romance said...

I'm glad to see you liked the new series, Wendy. I picked up Rapture weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Now I'm especially looking forward to it. :)