Thursday, May 28, 2009

Check this out!!!!

DEDICATION
To Wendy. Keep rockin' girl!
To Diana's fans, past and present, who wondered when she would
find her happiness. This one is for you. I hope it was worth the wait.



Yeah peeps....thats right this is from the inside of of Tonya Ramagos' new Rock Hard Seduction series...Magical Riffs...uhhhh huuhhhh and that dedication is to, Yeah thats right again...ME!!!!!!!

(bouncing up and down here) Just how fricken cooooool is that!

I have been anxiously awaiting this story (obviously) because im hoping that it will bring alot of loose but wonderful ends up to greatness!

And seriously b/c Tonya writes one helluva series!

This is one of the best series I have read. I mean usually book two or at least book three starts to dwindle...but not with this series. And as much whining as I do about Derek and Alicia, I still deep down think the ending was actually quite perfect and to be honest I read it like every couple days. It is the most touching ending in a book ever!

So Magical Riffs.....the story of Alicia's best friend Diana and the new Bassist of Facade. And oh....they have already met, and Diana broke his heart ten years ago...history always makes for a nice tortured hero...dontcha think? And I dont think I like anything better than a tortured hero!

So off I go to devour my new dedicated eloving book...yummmmmm yummmmmmm.

No comments: