Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Foryournose.com



Ok so I promised my friend Lindy that I would post her product on my blog, but I wanted to wait until after I tried out some of it...hello obviously. All I can say is WOW!!! I HIGHLY recommend the Whipped Sugar Scrub, and the Whipped Body Frosting. These two products used together will leave your skin glowing! Not to mention the heavenly fragrances! I have tried a couple, Black Coconut (smells a lot like Hawiian tropic which I just love for the summer), Cherry berry and my all time fave so far...Lemon Cheesecake. OMG that Lemon Cheesecake is absolutely to die for. I seriously had to ration my usage b/c I was wanting to eat cake everytime I used the stuff.

I am a big fan of sugar scrub and I have used some of the higher end ones (I wont name names but it starts with are and ends in bon) and it leaves behind this film on your skin that you have to rewash off. Not the Whipped Sugar scrub, I have used it for about 5 days in a row now and my skin is shining...plus those hard spots, elbow, knees, ankles...look fabulosity! I mean it is summer after all! I have also used the bath whipped Cream Soap, great stuff too, and then use the sugar scrub after that the body frosting and man oh man...my legs and arms are like what the hell is going on here...I feel softer than ever! Seriously I love this stuff and plan on ordering some more products soon!

So check her out at foryournose.com
You will not be sorry!

No comments: