Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why?

One of the people I consider a very good friend, has been through an awful year to say the least. Her father died about 6 months ago. Then on Wed. her sister took her own life. Her sister was a half sister and her mother passed on about 2 months ago. Needless to say the void in her life was significant. I will never understand the terrible emptiness that people who take their lives must feel. It must be a canyon so great to lose all hope. I just wish they could see the devestation they leave behind. The whys, if onlys and should haves...there were so many. I was devastated to see my friend so grief stricken. I thought to myself how much should one person have to take. Where is GOD now? Why is he putting her through this. If its a test of her strength it sucks...seriously.

No comments: