Sunday, April 26, 2009



Morgan Ashbury, not only a Wonderful author, and Im not just talking about her Magic and Love series, her books are outstanding and she is a wonderful author. Not only that but an easy person to talk to and will talk with her fans....to which I am. So...The Prince and The Single Mom, this is a great story. I was a little apprehensive at first b/c when I started reading this I thought it was going to be based on Hannah, a woman almost 50 finding a new lover...not that I mind this...but I was like well that wouldnt be what I would call a single mom..ya know. Soooo then you come to find out that Hannahs daughter is actually the single mom and she is the one who meets the Prince, that is when I fell in love with Hannah. B/c she met a reg man on vaca that was so hot, steam rolled off him. There is quite a clinker that comes to be known, Ill let you buy the book to find out. Just trust me when I say this whole series is just wonderful!!! Im sooooo glad I didnt have to wait for them to come out one by one!

1 comment:

Morgan Ashbury said...

Wendy, thank you so very much for posting about my series on your blog! What a great boost you've given me. I'm very grateful.